Skills: QA Team Leader / Senior QA Test Analyst. My client based in Woking, Surrey are looking for a QA Team Leader / Senior QA Test Analyst. This is an hands on testing role – software testing, including functional & non-functional testing and test automation and test frameworks is essential. You must have:
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in QA.
• Be able to demonstrate extensive experience of testing complex CRM or similar client-server applications.
• Be a quick learner.
• Have the ability to cope with a high workload, tight deadlines and priorities being changed at short notice.
• Ideally have experience of liaising with offshore suppliers.
• Be proficient at deriving test cases from specifications.
• Execute manual tests quickly and accurately, including creating all necessary data.
• Produce regular work status reports to track progress through testing tasks.
In addition to the above, the QA Team Lead should have the following experience:
• Substantial experience in structured software testing, including functional & non-functional testing and test automation and test frameworks is essential.
• Taken responsibility for leading the testing effort on a project.
• Be able to deputise for the QA Manager when necessary.
• Testing in-house developed software in a Web-based Agile environment.
• Creating test scripts and working using pre-defined test specifications.
• Developing high level test plans, test scripts, test cases and test exit reports.
• Organising and managing system tests.
• Automated software for quality and performance testing.
• Documentation of system testing prior to release.
• Identify and document defects when performing test execution and work with the development team to resolve these.
• Follow testing best practice standards and contribute to areas that could be improved.
• Play a key role in delivering quality software on time and budget ensuring entry and exit criteria are met with an effective handover to support.
• Develop and verify the adequacy of test procedures and test environments.
• Strive to continually develop and improve test methods, tools and techniques.
• Identify test tools, frameworks and test harnesses needed to ensure successful testing of deliverables within specified timescales.
• An understanding of the complete software development and test lifecycle.
Working hours are 08.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday. This role is commutable from Guildford, Woking, Crawley, Epsom, Reigate and some parts of South London, Croydon, Sutton. Please send in your CV ASAP for more information and a full job spec.
Location: Woking, Surrey
Salary: £45k + Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800