Skills: C# Developer (Senior) – WPF, NUnit, WCF. My client based in Milton Keynes are looking for C# Developer with 4-5 years experience in C#, 2 years of WPF development utilizing MVVM patterns, Unit testing with NUnit/MS test – highly desirable, SQL Server Development, Unit Testing Mocking Frameworks – highly desirable, with strong communication skills. You will be responsible for:
• Participate in SCRUMs, Retrospectives
• Design and Code review of peer and more junior team members.
• Provide technical leadership to more junior members and support the team through at least one area of speciality.
• Work with Business Analysts, Architects and QC together with own initiative to produce quality code with good unit test coverage.
• Complete all changes identified at code review or Functional testing.
• Building unit tests that prove the correct operation of the code to a specified level of coverage.
• Adhere to documented departmental procedures and methods.
• Be responsible for the management of implementation through effective breakdown into tasks, estimates and timely updates in TFS.
• Take ownership of defects in coded areas and resolve these before Sprint completion.
• Demonstrate a pro-active approach to communication within the team including any impediments to be escalated to the team leader.
• Support production use of systems through customer fixes, including on-call and some out of hours support.
Keywords: C#, WPF, NUnit, WCF, Unit Testing Mocking Frameworks, SQL Server. This role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Northampton & Aylesbury. Please send your CV ASAP for a full job spec.
Location: Milton Keynes, Bucks
Salary: £55k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800