Test Lead – Agile. My award winning client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for an Test Lead / Test Manager with strong Agile software development methodology experience.
You must have:
• 3-5 years experience working as an Test Manager or Test Lead.
• Excellent analytical skills including advanced usage of Excel and Jira.
• ISEB, Selenium, Cucumber, test experience on mobile phone and related platforms are preferred.
• Experience of all aspects of the testing lifecyle including managing both functional and technical testing activities.
• Experience of mentoring and training less experienced members of staff.
• Understanding of common software failures and faults.
• Experience of working in a fast paced development environment and of Agile development.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Manage and lead the testing of all software used to deliver on platforms, mobile apps and websites.
• Champion improvements in quality throughout the business with a specific emphasis on refining and improving regression testing and the use of automation.
• Review software releases and schedule appropriate test resources in order to meet the differing timescales and priorities of development projects.
• Report testing progress as necessary to the Head of Engineering.
• Create, review and execute manual test plans and scripts where more appropriate than automation.
• Manage any 3rd parties used for specialist testing activities covering areas such as security, usability, accessibility, performance and localisation
• Plan the further use of Selenium to automate regression tests.
• Create, review and execute automated test plans and scripts in line with the agreed test cycles.
• Supervise the implementation and usage of the automated testing environments.
• Work alongside your team to perform hands-on testing of trading platforms (Functional /GUI/Regression) to ensure developed software meets expectations and requirements.
• Work with all other departments to resolve issues that arise during the testing of developed software.
• Assess the skill levels of team members and work with them to improve as required
• Continually look to build upon and improve all test processes and checkpoints used on site
This role is commutable from Watford, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury. Working hour are 40 hours per week – 8.30am to 5.30pm. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you if suitable.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45k-£50k + Bonus + Good Benefits + Training
Telephone:01442 291 800