• Create /review third party technical designs to support the development of key business imperatives and key functional request for change
• Work closely with the business analyst and IT function to ensure developments meet business requirements for function and quality.
• Develop functional and technical specifications / designs of interfaces from the web to third party systems following the internal development methodology
• Extend and alter existing applications to meet business requirements
• Produce technical specifications for third party providers and ensure the development meets the business requirement
• Provide technical expertise to the business and IT function for web, business systems and application integration
• Assist in the definition and estimating of tasks/projects including business and systems requirements (functional and non-functional)
• Ensure consideration is given to non-functional requirements such as security, support, maintenance performance etc. when designing and developing solutions
• Unit system testing of new or changed web functionality
• Technical interfaces to Catalogue Management System including data upload from / to Excel and ERP.
• Produce detailed deployment plans and deployment.
• Post-deployment and 2nd level technical support.
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Salary: £34k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800