Skills: C# Developer – developing desktop applications NOT Web. My client based in Milton Keynes are looking for C# Developer with around 3 years experience in implementing design patterns in C# and strong communication skills. Some flexibility in working from home for a few days ! You will be responsible for:
• Participate in SCRUMs, Retrospectives and Peer reviews.
• Work with Business Analysts, Architects and QC together with own initiative to produce quality code with good unit test coverage.
• Completing all changes identified at code review or Functional testing, first time.
• Building unit tests that prove the correct operation of the code to a specified level of coverage.
• Adhere to documented departmental procedures and methods.
• Be responsible for the management of implementation through effective breakdown into tasks, estimates and timely updates.
• Take ownership of defects in coded areas and resolve these before completion.
• Demonstrate a pro-active approach to communication within the team including any impediments to be escalated to the team leader.
• Support production use of systems through customer fixes, including on-call and some out of hours support.
Keywords: C#, MVVM, SQL Server. This role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, Northampton & Aylesbury. Please send your CV ASAP for a full job spec.
Location: Milton Keynes, Bucks
Salary: £40K + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800