Skills: Project Manager – Agile. The purpose of this role is to manage, with a focus on Agile delivery, multiple variously sized applications focused IT projects or programmes of work which will be delivered using a mix of internal and external resources as appropriate.
• Proven 5+ years track record of managing multiple projects and stakeholders with the ability to drive projects forward in sometimes difficult and challenging circumstances.
• Self motivated and able to undertake complex work as a matter of routine, and able to remain calm under pressure.
• Project Management methodologies particularly Agile.
• Excellent supplier and relationship management skills.
• Effective presentation and communication skills with sufficient credibility and personal style to win confidence and build trust with senior stakeholders and project teams.
• Adaptable and flexible personal style with ability to manage uncertainty and change positively.
• Business orientation with demonstrable concern for quality and customer satisfaction.
• Charismatic, self assured and persuasive where necessary with the ability to make decisions where full facts may not be known.
• Ability to promote team working and collaboration across the wider IT and Business communities.
• Able to find creative solutions to overcome the challenges that arise when delivering projects from a shared pool of technical resources.
• Demonstrates first class planning, prioritisation and project financial tracking skills with the ability to forecast and take corrective actions.
Responsible for managing a range of IT projects or programmes ensuring all projects are delivered within agreed timelines, within budget and to agreed standards with particular responsibilities including:-
• Day to day management of assigned projects throughout the project lifecycle including the ability to formulate and implement effective project strategies and plans to achieve successful delivery
• Pro-active identification and active management of key stakeholders across the organisation
• Application of industry recognised project management skills ideally backed by Agile accreditation
• Budget management responsibility and benefit realisation facilitation for an individual or a group of projects
• Supplier management and relationship responsibility as appropriate to achieve project delivery within identified time, cost and resource constraints
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all internal and external suppliers and engender a commitment to quality and on-time delivery
• Ensure that any outsourced work is carried out on a competitive and cost-effective basis
• Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to tailor style to different audiences with sufficient gravitas, credibility and presence to manage demanding customers, suppliers and colleagues
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 4 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800