Skills: SQL Data Analyst / SQL Developer. Based in Bexleyheath, Kent my client has a new requirement for an SQL Data Analyst / SQL Developer with strong communication skills. You will take responsibility for the full data delivery lifecycle, interpreting briefs, file transfers, data loading, data manipulation, counts and extracts working directly with SQL and in house tools. You must have:
• Minimum of 2 years experience of SQL.
• Knowledge of SQL schema creation, stored procedures and maintenance tasks.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non technical staff.
• Direct marketing or Marketing databases.
Any experience of data production, relational database design, CRM databases, working with datasets in the millions with hundreds of columns is a bonus!
• File transfers and data loading.
• Deduping, cleaning and matching data.
• Building and managing databases.
• Working with client marketing datasets and suppression files.
• Providing counts, selections and extractions.
• Any other duties the Company considers appropriate to your abilities, including duties which would not normally be associated with your job title.
• Working closely with the nontechnical Client Services team interpreting briefs and providing data.
• Working with the technical teams to further the development of inhouse databases and tools.
Please send in your CV ASAP to work for a great company and a full job spec. Keywords: SQL Data Analyst, SQL Developer, stored procedures.
Location: Bexleyheath, Kent
Salary: £38k-£42k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800