Skills: Infrastructure Designer. Infrastructure Designer required to deliver technical expertise to an inflight project’s infrastructure and supporting systems. Updates of design documentation is required to reflect as-built status and to provide assistance and guidance to the technical analysts and engineers around the implementation of these elements. You will also need to work on SRM workflow design in preparation for DR/BCM Continuity. Should come from an operational background, historically supporting the listed infrastructure:
• VMware ESX, vSphere 5.5
• Microsoft 2008/2012 & RHEL 5.1/6.5 onwards OS Support Exposure (Systems Administration)
• Familiar with various DB platforms, mainly SQL & Oracle, but coverage of PostGresSQL is of considerable benefit
• Exceptional understanding of Enterprise Application Stack
• Exceptional understanding of Infrastructure components
• Understanding of Firewall principals, and familiar in defining required firewall rule set requirements
• Considerable working knowledge of IPv6/IPv4, and general networking in principal (especially in multi-tier applications and complex systems)
• Understanding of secure systems design is of benefit as well.
• Desirable to have a VCP, MSCE which may have lapsed in the past couple of years.
• Candidate has previously occupied systems admin roles and has moved on to design.
Has significant experience in defining solution designs against requirements – is technically astute and is knowledgeable about significant industry changes and trends for enterprise grade technologies. This role is commutable from Southampton, Basingstoke, Salisbury etc. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 4 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800