Skills: Project Manager – Telecoms Connectivity Projects. To manage a number of telecoms connectivity projects involving several organisations, multi disciplines, interfaces and suppliers. Ensure projects are delivered to Time, Cost & Quality in the most cost effective and efficient manner, as expected by our internal & external customers, in accordance with Project Management Methodology.
• Experience of project delivery within a network engineering discipline.
• Knowledge of IP, OSS, Fibre, SDH / PDH, Packet Switching, MPLS & VPN Technology.
• Knowledge of Transmission & Mobile networks.
• Knowledge of Telemetry Networks.
• Knowledge of IP Networks.
• Proven delivery of Network Infrastructure Projects to time and Budget.
• Experience of successful project transition & handover into Operations.
• Proven experience of managing projects and project staff – Minimum of 5 years business delivery experience across multiple management levels
• Experience of managing Infrastructure projects from start to finish
• Experience of working to APM methodology
• Ability to communicate in verbal and written form at all levels from junior staff to senior executives
• Organizational skills to ensure that they, and their staff can deliver in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
• Any Microsoft certifications such as; MCSA or MCSE
• APM or Prince2 certified
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800