This role requires someone who can assess and analyse the requirements for a number of concurrent multi technology, multi-product, developments within a small development team. You should have the technical expertise of development tools, web and network infrastructure necessary to identify the correct technologies and technical architecture that should be utilised to make efficient use of Group resources.
Role is to:
• To assess the technical architecture and development skill sets required for delivery and maintenance of Group websites and systems to identify most efficient use of in-house or external development resource
• To advise on the resource planning and development scheduling process and help identify scalable solutions
To support and advise the in-house development team in implementing an agreed technical framework for each development activity
• To manage the technical delivery of in-house development and products developed by 3rd party developers
• To ensure maintenance of robust documentation and code across internal and 3rd party development
• To liaise with 3rd party infrastructure consultants to adhere to an agreed road map for site maintenance and upgrades
Please send in your CV ASAP to work for a great company and a full detailed job spec.
Salary: £45k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800