Skills: Information Security Manager – ISO27001. Based in Birmingham, my client has a new requirement for an Information Security Manager – ISO27001 – for an 1 years Fixed Term contract (You will be on my clients payroll paying £50k pro-rata –please do not send in your CV if you are looking for a daily or hourly rate).
You must have:
• Degree or equivalent qualification and/or Information Security Management qualifications.
• Hands-on leadership and management experience.
• A good understanding of Information Security and, ideally, the application of ISO27001.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, and the ability to exercise discretion in the management of complex issues.
• A structured approach to, and experience in, project delivery.
• Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity and ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to earn respect, carry influence and build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• Time management skills, and ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales.
• Ability to travel in connection with the duties of the post.
Role is to:
• The purpose of the Information Security Manager role is to bring information security risks under explicit management control through the Information Security Management System (“ISMS”).
• The Information Security Manager is in charge of the Information Security Management system, providing leadership and strategic direction for the system and liaising closely with other managers.
• The Information Security Manager will help my client towards certification and compliance with ISO27001, and continue to manage its Information Security Management System following certification.
Please send in your CV ASAP for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £50k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800