Skills: Front End Developer / Lead Developer. Based in Solihull, Birmingham, my client an FTSE250 company has a new requirement for an Front End Developer / Lead Developer. You must have technical skills in:
• HTML 5 responsive design
• Usability (UI) information architecture
• Multiplatform Desktop, tablets, mobile
• Multi browser compatibility
• White labels
• Front tier data security and anti-hacking coding through collaboration with Mid-Tier team
• Ecommerce transactional experience
• Single page and Workflow based UI experience
The role is to deliver multi-channel systems in web based user interfaces for call centres, brokers and direct consumers using multi-platform devices desktops, tablets and mobiles. The solution delivery teams is being structured into Front tier usability and Mid-tier services. You will be a hands on developer with strong communication and collaboration experience with in cross functional teams, internal and external teams, designers, Sales and Marketing. The role is to expand into managing one or more Front tier developers while maintaining a hands on approach.
Please send in your CV to work for this company who are Investor in People Champion for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £40k-£45k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800