Skills: Software Quality Assurance Test Lead / Software Test Leader. Based in Solihull, Birmingham, my client an FTSE250 company has a new requirement for an Software Quality Assurance Test Lead/ Software Test Leader. You must have technical skills in within a test lead or test manager role:
• Cucumber or jBehave or Specflow for cross teams usage (three amigo’s)
• TestNG and/or Selenium WebBrowser/WebDriver
• Selenium Appium for mobile automation or equivalent
• Neo Load or equivalent
• New Relic or Dynatrace or equivalent
• Web services testing
• None functional Data base i/o behavior testing
• Hands on write automation Tests
• Have experienced challenges of testing Multiplatform Desktop, tablets, mobile, call center systems
• Multi browser compatibility testing
• White labels testing automation
• Ecommerce transactional experience
• Single page and Workflow based UI testing experience
• Setting up and managing QA testing laboratory
• Deployment and release control into production
• Supporting UAT in a distributed user environment
• Set up and police QA policies, processes to relevant regulatory and standard ISO levels as necessary.
The role is to setup a green field team, manage and deliver high quality, well tested multi-channel, multi-platform web and green on black deliveries. The testing framework aspirations is 80 to 90% automation with web UI systems with in an automated testing environment. You will be the hands on subject matter expert in automation testing of front tier, mid-tier and have experience of security testing. The role is to expand into managing one or more automated and manual testing resources locally and possibly some off shore while maintaining a hands on approach in an agile/scrum/sprint environment as well as waterfall methodology environments.
Please send in your CV to work for this company who are Investor in People Champion for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £40k-£45k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800