Skills: Virtualization and SAN Specialist – NetApp, Server, VMware, Windows Server. You must have:
- Proven hands on experience with servers and storage devices
- Experience of building and deploying, virtual environments.
- Experience with SAN.
- Experience with VMware.
- A recognised technical accreditation.
- Proven hands on experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Skills relating to clients and explaining technical concepts.
- A strong foundation in the SAN and networking technologies involved in a hosted environment
- A thorough understanding of quality client service
- Schedule flexibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adapt easily
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and work around deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively through written communication
- Must be flexible, dependable, and able to multitask with priority
At least one of the following qualifications:
- VMware Certified Design Expert
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional
- VMware Certified Professional
- NetApp Certified Storage Associate (NCSA)
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
- NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer
- Microsoft MCSA
Some travel is required. This role is commutable from Andover, Winchester, Farnham, Newbury, Bracknell & Camberley. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: Basingstoke, Hants
Salary: £50k-£55k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800