PMO / Programme Analyst. Role is to Analyse programme and project progress and trends and prepare an effective executive suite of progress reports on a regular basis to ensure management are equipped with relevant information for decision making to ensure delivery of the Smart Metering Programme to time and on budget. You must be:
- Highly experienced and specialist in producing programme performance management reports, projects and programme status reporting.
- Proficient user of MS Excel including lookups and pivots, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Power point, Oracle OBIEE and project management reporting tools.
- Good working knowledge of P6 Primavera and Microsoft Project (MSP)
- Experience of schedule impact assessment and analysis; cost and time impact analysis (TIA), schedule delay analysis and plans to recover delays, what if scenario, risks mitigations, include analysis of integrated master schedule (IMS), suppliers and contractor/sub-contractors schedules.
- Good communicator and technically skilled to be able to understand and work with a technical and skill-diverse team.
- Good decision maker, have a commitment to quality and standards and be good at proposing new ideas and approaches to support continuous improvement.
- Ability to manage own time effectively, organise and prioritise workloads, planning and agreeing activities.
- Experience of extracting data from various sources and systems including P6, Oracle BI suite and MS Excel.
- Experience of analysis of programme drivers, Programme and Project Milestones, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Product Breakdown Structure (PBS), Cost /Resources Loading, Resource Planning, Financial Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting, Estimate At Completion EAC, Critical Path Analysis CPA/CPA, risk and issues.
- Working knowledge of programme/project governance and change control processes.
Role is to:
- Develop and maintain regular executive management reports for Business Units , Executive Reviews, Programme Board, PMO Programme Control, Programme Delivery teams include risks, issues, graphics and schedule progress monitoring reports, using various information sources and tools including P6 Primavera, Oracle OBI, MS Excel and MSOffice.
- Prepare project reports containing data from all work off curves, progress curves and schedules, weekly and monthly progress status reports.
- Publish, analyse and present reports to executive and senior management in agreed formats and timeframes.
- Develop and maintain work off curves for key milestone delivery covering all stakeholders and project processes including design, material ordering and expediting, installation, testing, commissioning and handover.
- Carry out schedule analysis and report on changes and deltas for being ahead or behind.
- Identify and keep track of programme dependencies (both Internal and External) and advise on deviation from agreed programme plans.
- To ensure the effective flow of reporting information from project through to Programme level to address reporting requirements.
- To understand, collate, aggregate and translate reporting information received and to input this in an easily accessible manner.
- To identify and maintain relationship with the programme key Interfaces (both internal and external); programme delivery teams, suppliers, contractor, sub-contractors, third parties and PMO.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 5 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800