Project Manager – An experienced project manager is needed to take ownership of the delivery of key project into my clients service. Key experience should include:
– 5-10 years of Project Management of IT system delivery
– Management of IT system developers
– Close engagement with customer stakeholders
– Business analytical skills to ensure requirements are fully captured and understood
Additional experience that would be advantageous includes:
– Development of solutions using Salesforce platform
– Development of order management systems
– Introduction of web-based applications into service
The person should be a self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of a high-profile project, and will identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Deliver the OMS solution to time, specification & budget, ensuring risk is managed with suitable mitigation actions being managed throughout all project phases.
- Requirements management
- Testing and acceptance
- Security evaluation
- Operational readiness
- Documentation and training
- Change management
- Issue resolution
- Take ownership of the Project Plan – communicate this to all stakeholders and get “Buy-in” and commitment to the deliverables.
- In conjunction with the Programme Management Office, establish a project control system which identifies the appropriate actions which need to be taken to ensure project objectives are achieved within the agreed costs and time targets.
- Lead and drive the delivery activities through the matrix project team and external suppliers.
- Provide effective management of the external suppliers, and develop strong relationships with internal Workstream teams.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 10 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800