Project Manager – Agile. Media and broadcasting industry preferable. My client based in London (nearest tube station: Goodge Street) are looking for an Agile Project Manager. Role involves:
- Lead the Agile delivery of software development for products and solutions, working closely with Customers, Product Managers, User Experience gurus, Analysts, Architects, Front-end and Back-end developers, DevOps, Testers and other technical resources.
- Manage the Agile software development cycle, including creating development roadmaps, monitoring and reporting on status, managing project budgets and scope, leading stand-ups and facilitating showcases, where necessary.
- Manage projects through to successful launch and transition to operational support.
- Act as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Support business and product development activities through carrying out project scoping and estimating and participating in customer presentations.
- Represent the Connected Solutions team at key industry events and act as an internal ambassador.
- Drive continuous process improvements in Agile project delivery.
- Act as the Agile process expert across the wider businesses
You must have:
- Strong inter-personal skills, with the ability to influence and persuade both internal clients and suppliers and to work well in a project team.
- Experience in a demanding customer-facing role with the ability to capture the user’s needs and meet expectations.
- Strong client-facing communication skills, able to explain technology solutions in simple terms for non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong experience and familiarity of a number of Agile and traditional software development methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.
- Significant experience of project delivery in a fast-moving customer-facing role working with web or mobile technologies to create scaled customer products.
- Experience of working with technical and software development teams, and familiarity with technologies including Web, front-end, back-end, Continuous Integration and Cloud-hosted infrastructure solutions.
- Proficiency in the use of relevant project tools, such as Jira, MS Project etc.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the media and broadcasting industry preferable – including video streaming, content and metadata processing.
Duration: 2-3 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800