Network Engineer, F5 LTM/GTM – CCNP. My client is looking for a candidate with strong datacentre networking experience along with considerable F5 LTM/GTM experience – probably from either Cloud Service provider background, or Financial industry sector as an indicator. Along with strong delivery orientated personal skills.
Essential for the role:
- CCNP or equivalent
- Appropriate technical qualification – Degree or HND/C in Broadcast/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in the design, delivery and management of complex telecommunications systems covering radio / wireless voice, data, cellular.
- In depth knowledge of all phases of System Design Engineering including requirements definition, design assessment, installation and commission, optimisation and in-life support.
- Experienced in supplier and customer management with good customer facing skills
- PC literate (Microsoft Office Suite – in particular Excel)
- Excellent numerical skills
This is an engineering role within the Networks Engineering team involved with the design & implementation of complex IP networks, Ensuring the infrastructure is designed and planned to defined architectural standards and meets customer requirements. Responsible for the detailed engineering of IP networks, providing technical design and planning of customer serving and internal IP technical infrastructure.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 3 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800