Skills: Oracle PL/SQL Developer – Junior. Based in Reading my client has a new requirement for an PL/SQL Developer / Oracle PL/SQL Developer. Role is to develop, maintain and implement Oracle based database solutions. You must have PL/SQL including Procedures & Functions, good SQL, good documentation skills, accurate code commenting with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Use PLSQL and SQL to design database solutions for our database product set.
- Involvement in the whole product lifecycle from specification to implementation.
- Analyse performance issues.
- Provide support to our existing products.
- Tune, maintain and improve existing applications and tools.
- Data analysis.
- Working with application developers.
- Implement SQL and PLSQL standards.
- Develop PL/SQL tools although there are opportunities to use other technologies including Excel VBA and Pentaho PDI.
- Participates in Rapid Continuous Improvement to contribute to the delivery of safety, quality, delivery and cost saving objectives.
Keywords: SQL, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle PL/SQL Developer. This role is commutable from Maidenhead, Bracknell, etc. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £25k-£28k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800