Skills: 1st Line Helpdesk IT Support. Based in Manchester city centre my client has a new requirement for for an 1st Line Helpdesk IT Support / IT Administrator for an 3 months Fixed Term contract (You will be on my clients payroll paying £18k-£20k pro-rata –please do not send in your CV if you are looking for a daily or hourly rate- this role would suit someone who is available now or at short notice). You must have around 1 years experience within an IT support or 1st Line Support or IT Helpdesk role with excellent customer service skills/ telephone skills with basic knowledge of IT, Windows, Desktops, password resets etc. Role involves:
- To effectively maintain relationships with external suppliers.
- To maintain required documentation for compliance and internal policies.
- To assist with the development and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Day to day administration of the networks hardware, software, infrastructure and end users
- To assist with IT Network and Systems issues.
- To provide remote monitoring and on site system support.
- To liaise with external web developers to maintain the venues’ websites.
- To support the EPOS, ticketing and telephone system applications.
- To monitor IT security and support the administration functions.
- To support a number of IT projects, upgrade and change programmes.
- To carry out other duties as required.
Keywords: 1st Line, Helpdesk, IT Administrator, Windows. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!
Duration: 3 months Fixed Term
Salary: £18k-£20k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800