Transition Analyst – ITIL – ITIL v3 Service Transition Lifecycle & ITIL v3 Release Validation and Test Capability. Role is to support systems and process testing activities across all projects, ensuring that they are planned, executed and documented sufficiently to demonstrate delivery of customer and service management requirements and meet contractual milestones. To ensure that the M2M service management teams are ready to operate and support ITIL-aligned processes that deliver quality services to customers and align with existing operations. Duties include:
- Coordinate user acceptance test plans and activities within the key milestones of the overall project plans
- Provide single point of contact for the BSS and OSS work stream leads for UAT related activities
- Co-ordinate the production and execution of test scripts, including entering scripts and results in JAMA and booking test resources
- Produce formal work packages to request work from key test contributors
- Support the test planning by liaising with systems and process delivery teams and the users and ‘actors’ required to execute the tests (executors), within customer and supplier organisations
- Ensure test scripts are complete, in the correct location and accessible to all executors
- Assist with the provision of data (e.g. scripts, assignment groups, categorisation, workflows) for testing
- Ensure all executors are briefed on their role and have confirmed their availability for each test
- Ensure that all relevant environments are booked for testing and that executors have appropriate permissions to perform the tests
- Ensure that any changes to availability of systems or executors are fed back into the plan and appropriate adjustments and communications made
- Support test execution by ensuring that all executors are in place on time and able to access the tools required
- Participate in and lead test gateway reviews
- Deputise for other transition analysts as necessary
- Assist with the collection and collation of test results and the entry into the Jama requirements tracking system and JIRA defects tracking system
- Provide reports on test progress, status and outstanding issues and remediation activities
- Support the remediation stages by coordinating use case and test script updates following process amendments
- Assure the quality of work provided by 3rd party relating to processes and systems testing
- Facilitate and participate in process and systems workshops relating to testing
You must have:
- Working knowledge of Test coordination.
- Working knowledge of Prince2 Project Management.
- Demonstrable Presentation and Problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- MS Excel, Word, and other MS Office applications.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 10 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800