Project Manager – Wireless Device Delivery. Key experience should include:
- 5-10 years experience of Project Management of wireless device delivery.
- Management of suppliers including electronic equipment manufacturers
- Close engagement with customer stakeholders
- Business analytical skills to ensure requirements are fully captured and understood
- The person should be a self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of a high-profile project, and will identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Work with the Head of CH programme and the CH project manager to ensure that the Communications Hub solution is delivered to time, specification & budget, ensuring risk is managed with suitable mitigation actions being managed throughout all project phases.
- Requirements management
- Testing and acceptance
- Security evaluation
- Operational readiness
- Documentation and training
- Change management
- Issue resolution
- Contribute to the Project Plan – communicate this to all stakeholders and get “Buy-in” and commitment to the deliverables.
- In conjunction with the Programme Management Office, operate a project control system which identifies the appropriate actions which need to be taken to ensure project objectives are achieved within the agreed costs and time targets.
- Lead and drive the delivery activities through the matrix project team and external suppliers.
- Provide effective management of the external suppliers, and develop strong relationships with internal Workstream teams.
- Ensure quality checks and measures are defined and implemented to lead to a ‘right first time’ culture.
- Ensure that handover of the Communications Hub to Operations is achieved effectively taking into account standard policies and procedures, to include training requirements for staff.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800