Skills: Business Analyst / Systems Business Analyst. My client based just North of Carlisle are looking for a Business Analyst / Systems Business Analyst. Role is to analyse the business requirement for development and change within the current Retail, E Commerce and future multi channel areas. Provide on-going system support, user support and training as appropriate to operational and development staff. The key objective is to develop and implement business focused solutions which add value and adhere to current standards.
– Ability to learn and understand the functional requirements and workings of current and future operational support systems.
– Ability to understand, define and document business requirements in a clear manner that is relevant to current or proposed solutions.
– Good personal and communication skills and the ability to be a team player capable of highlighting issues and potential impacts to the business.
– Inquisitive and progressive mind set leading to the generation of new and different ideas that add value to the Company.
– Ability to deal with crisis situations logically and calmly and see them through to a solution.
– Ensure that System Development in the Retail, E Commerce and future Multi Channel Retailing Systems and other operational support systems are business focused.
– Initiate project analysis workshops that utilise best practice techniques to encourage contributors to ‘think out of the box’ and define systems and processes that will enable the business to progress in line with strategy.
– Provide a forum where existing processes and information usage is progressively reviewed according to an agreed prioritisation in line with the point above.
-Take part in Project Management activities ensuring that all system and process changes are implemented with least disruption to the business.
– Ensure systems are designed and users are trained so as to ensure as far as possible that all operational tasks and reporting can be automated or quickly and easily extracted by the user without the on-going intervention o the IT department.
Telephone:01442 291 800