Systems Administration Team Leader. My client based in West Bromwich, West Midlands are looking for an Systems Administration Team Leader. This is a demanding but rewarding role and the successful candidate will have strong coaching and management skills, effective time and workload management skills and display leadership and people development skills to bring out the best of the team and the ability to multitask whilst working within a pressurised environment.
You must have:
- Experience of leading a small team.
- Positive leadership and people development skills with the ability to promote a strong and effective performance management culture.
- A commitment to improving customer service and challenging the way we do things.
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements to existing processes or procedures which improves IT systems administration service or efficiency gain.
- Ability and confidence to challenge processes internally and directly with 3rd parties where required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, at all levels within the Society and externally.
- Effective time and workload management skills.
- Complaint and conflict resolution.
- Strong coaching and feedback skills.
- Guidance will be available but the jobholder will be expected to work on their own initiative.
- A flexible approach.
- High standard of personal motivation and initiative.
- Ability to meet all internal reporting deadlines without compromising quality.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the IT Systems Administration function.
- Management and prioritisation of team workload.
- Manage IT Systems Access Reviews, within IT and with Business Areas, and ensure that User reviews and audit actions are managed effectively.
- Provide effective and positive customer focussed support at all times.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of procedures and system documentation.
- Handling queries and making appropriate informed decisions.
- Managing Policy review and implementation of changes.
- Ensuring the team’s adherence to all relevant regulatory and compliance rules and policies and procedures.
- Challenging existing processes and procedures to deliver improvements with the buy in from business areas where necessary.
- Ensure IT Systems Access Requests are completed within agreed Service Levels Agreements (SLA’s) which may require prioritising requests as appropriate to business needs.
Please send in your CV ASAP for a great opportunity and a full job spec!
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Salary: £30k + Pension + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800