Skills: 3rd Line Support Infrastructure Engineer. VMware & Windows Server. Based in London (nearest tube – Marble Arch or Bond Street) my client are recruiting for a good hands on all-rounder 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer.
Must have technical skills in:
- In depth knowledge of server virtualisation using VMware and shared storage. Prior track record of virtualisation projects from evaluation to implementation and post live support.
- Building and maintaining Windows servers and desk tops including security hardening and patch maintenance.
- Experience in gaining PCI-DSS compliance for IT Security
Any skills in the following are a bonus:
- Network configuration and maintenance using Cisco Switches and Routers
- Management and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange 2010 e-mail environment.
- IT Security infrastructure management using Checkpoint and McAfee Firewalls, Websense and McAfee DLP.
Role is to manage and maintain the infrastructure to provide a cost effective and efficient service to users of IT services. This includes; provide and maintain a secure network system, provide and maintain a system of servers, provide input to projects to ensure the infrastructure has sufficient capacity, ensure all systems, configurations and installations are documented etc. Keywords: 3rd Line Support Infrastructure Engineer. VMware, Windows Server. For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV.
Salary: £45k-£50k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800