Skills Head of IT/ Infrastructure Manager. My client based North of Carlisle, Cumbria has a new requirement for a Head of IT/ Infrastructure Manager. Role is to manage the IT Operations team split over two locations with responsibility for infrastructure, voice and data communications and all elements of system support.
- Lead and motivate operations team.
- Manage IT business support helpdesk
- Operational budget control
- Ensure that all infrastructure and rollout projects are closely managed in line with relevant project management methodology.
- Manage all services including 3rd party partners to the IT Operations budgets ensuring.
- Act as IT Security Officer ensuring that all PCIDSS requirements are complied with and the departments adheres to the company’s Information Security Policy
- Lead the business continuity team
- In conjunction with the IT Director prepare proposals that satisfy current and on going business requirements.
- Develop and encourage IT Operations Team ensuring that the skills necessary to support users are available.
- Training and support programme for operational staff which will help them maximize the business benefit of new and existing systems.
You must have:
- Ability to direct and drive the development of the company’s existing and proposed system assets in such a way as to progressively add value whilst keeping the level of change manageable.
- Ability to understand, define and document business requirements in a way that relates to current or proposed solutions.
- Strong leadership, personal and communication skills giving the ability to inspire and motivate both IT and Business staff.
- Team player who can highlight issues to the management team and the potential impacts to the business.
- Inquisitive and progressive mind set leading to the generation of new and different ideas that add value.
- Ability to deal with crisis situations logically and calmly.
- The ability to see difficult problems through to a solution
Please send in your CV ASAP to work for a great company!.
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Salary:£Neg + Car + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800