Head of Technology – IT Projects. I am looking for someone who delivers a strategic approach to work closely with the IT Director and oversee policy, development and provide solutions to complex issues. You must be able to demonstrate skills/experience in successfully managing high volume, service oriented IT project portfolios, systems, strategic planning, e-commerce, contract negotiation/maintenance, metrics and reporting. You will also need the knowledge and understanding of complex financial analysis, business process redesign and Software Development Life Cycles as well as experience of operating a Bi-Modal software delivery function and supporting a broad range of technologies and application platforms.
- Direct the development, implementation and maintenance of application system initiatives in order to provide systems that allow the company to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Provide leadership to IT systems, prioritising projects and ensuring commitments are met while providing high quality and cost effective solutions that meet customers’ expectations
- Direct all initiatives for Corporate IT systems ensuring that employees remain focused on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Define and lead all phases of the testing and quality assurance process to ensure all applications/systems initiatives are developed, implemented and maintained according to the quality standards
- Accountable for the transition of all IT solutions into the live environment including Early Life Support
- Direct and manage employee hiring, performance assessment, development, mentoring, training and budgets
- Provide knowledge and support to assist in department strategic planning
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in advanced and emerging systems development technology in order to offer recommendations on infrastructure refinement
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in data warehouse practices, data management tools and reporting/decision support tools in order to provide corporate vision and oversight of the current environment to offer recommendations that enable the company to maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Develop and manage relevant relationships within the Group and with external partners and suppliers to best support the business and to represent the Groups best interest
Please send in your CV to work for this company who are Investor in People Champion for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £80k-£100k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800