Skills: Information Security Specialist ISO27001. My client based Bristol, Avon are looking for an Information Security Specialist. Role is to undertake IT security work including supporting the implementation of a Data Loss Prevention solution, updating IT related security policies, defining and implementing supporting procedures and put in place all relevant measures to successfully apply for Cyber Essentials Certification/ISO27001.
- Have a sound understanding of cyber security
- Be able to working effectively with colleagues across the organisation and within IT,
- Be comfortable working independently.
- Have extensive experience of security accreditation standards such as Cyber Essentials and ISO27001 and knowledge of implementing a DLP solution preferably
- McAfee DLP – Host and Network.
- 5+ years experience of Microsoft network and server implementation and management
- 2+ years experience of implementing security solutions such as DLP.
Please send in your CV ASAP for more information.
Location: Bristol, Avon
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800