Server Engineer – Advance Active Directory, PowerShells, Security, MCSE, Server Hardening, Windows 2008 onwards. My client based Bristol, Avon are looking for an Server Engineer. Role is to undertake work to harden and improve the security of the existing server infrastructure, make recommendations and implement defined security tools and changes. In addition work with colleagues to identify any further actions as required. To rationalise/restructure the current Active Directory structure to ensure logical format taking into account site/organisation structure and (group policy objective) GPO requirements. You must have:
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of security
- Multi-domain Active Directory with Advance Active Directory skills
- Have knowledge of Certificate Management
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure certified
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Powershell Desired State Configuration (DSC) in server environments to manage Microsoft Windows server infrastructure (Windows 2008 onwards)
- Able to work closely with teams across the organisation, colleagues within the IT team
- Also comfortable working independently.
- Have good communicate skills (verbal and written) to communicate findings to managers.
Please send in your CV ASAP for more information.
Location: Bristol, Avon
Duration: 3-6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800