Skills: Linux Specialist / Dev Ops – RHEL 5.1x and 6.5 (install and troubleshooting, Windows. The purpose of this role the technical development, delivery and operational support of Remote Network Interface (RNI) using Linux packages.
- Senior level System Administrator (RHEL, Windows;
- VMware 5.5 conversant – Understand and familiar using the vCentre Client, Understanding of use & Purpose of Snapshots/Clones etc.
- Scripting Guru (BASH, Perl, Powershell, PostgreSQL
- Borderline Developer (Java, Spring)
- Automation Tool Experience (Chef, Puppet, Satellite etc)
- Cloud experience (this would equate to the vBlock for us)
- People Skills (interpersonal; communications; relationships)
- Customer Service orientation
- Technical development and testing of the RNI
- Delivery of the RNI against programme deadlines
- Incident Management and resolution of Production support issues
- Carry out analysis and design of customer requirements.
- Manage the deployment of fixes and changes into the Production environment.
- Complete the necessary technical and implementation documentation.
- Work closely with project managers, technical leads, the architecture team and SME’s to ensure technical solutions are delivered consistently and adhere to standards.
- Train and mentor more junior or less experienced members of the team.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800