Skills: C# .Net Developer, C# Developer, SQL Server including stored procedures and multi-threaded experience. My award winning client based in Hemel Hempstead are looking for an C# ASP.Net Developer, C# Developer. I am looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role looking for the opportunity to build on their previous experience in designing and developing in C# for complex high performance server side platforms through working in a fast paced company, with enthusiasm for software development, creative problem solving and software technologies. You must have experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of designing and developing complex multi-threaded, high performance services and/or service-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C#/.Net.
- Should have experience diagnosing and optimising both memory usage and performance across C#/.Net.
- SQL Server experience including stored procedures.
- Experience of low latency communications protocols and specifically low latency message queues (e.g. ZeroMQ/Tibco EMS)
- Must be familiar with GIT source control
- Must be familiar with unit testing, specifically NUnit
- Strong knowledge of C++ would be beneficial if not essential.
- Analysis and high/low level design capabilities using Objects Orientated techniques.
- Enthusiasm for tackling difficult problems and proven analytical abilities.
- Strong awareness of timelines and task priority.
- Communication skills are required, with the ability to understand and communicate issues succinctly and without ambiguity using appropriate technical vocabulary.
Keywords: C# ASP.NET, multi-threaded, SQL Server, GIT. Working hour are 40 hours per week. This role is commutable from Watford, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes & parts of North London. Please send your CV ASAP for more information.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
Salary: £60k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800