Content Designer. Based in Kent my client has a new requirement for an Content Designer for an initial 12 weeks contract.
You must have:
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Experience in producing content for a responsively-designed website and producing content which adheres to WCAG AA web accessibility standards
- Excellent skills in convincing people that user needs and a usable approach is the only way to present information
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
- Experience in working with content publishing systems.
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content, with an excellent understanding of our user-focussed, mobile-first approach.
- Making sure customer journeys are the best they can be
- Building relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate
- Accountable for delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to audience, easily understood, SEO optimised) and to style
- Accountable for choosing the best format for displaying information to the user – if we don’t have one, we’ll want you to suggest ideas or identify the gap
- Making sure appropriate policy and legal checking within other parts and that content is published quickly and efficiently
- User testing and monitoring the performance of content and identifying ways to iteratively improve it
- At ease working in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals
Please send in your CV ASAP!
Location: Chatham, Kent
Start: ASAP – Urgent
Duration: 12 Weeks
Telephone:01442 291 800