- To develop robust backend functionality for websites and digital services using Drupal and PHP.
- To deploy working and tested code into staging and production environments, writing tests, deployment scripts and manifests as needed.
- To participate in project scoping work and decision-making relating to overall technical architecture and approach.
- To play a full part in work planning sessions, discussing technical details and estimating work involved, proactively building understanding of requirements.
- To provide maintenance support for existing applications as required, improving and refactoring code and applying updates as well as fixing bugs as they arise.
- To ensure all code is properly commented and documented, and complies with relevant coding Ensure that all UI development conforms to appropriate accessibility standards.
- To be an ambassador and maintain a professional approach at all times. To adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain good collegiate working relationships
Salary: £44k-£50k + Pension + Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800