Skills: Information Security Manager – IT Audit & IT Risk Management, ISO27001. I am looking for someone with at least three years’ experience of working in information security management and / or related functions (such as IT Audit and IT Risk Management) and an qualification in information security management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, implement, operate and maintain the Information Security Management System (ISMS) to remain compliant with the Group’s ISO 27001 certification in conjunction with the Business Continuity Information Security Group (BCISG)
- Perform information security risk assessments in accordance with the requirements of the Group’s certification
- Assist with both internal and external audits relating to information security; monitoring any recommendations through to a successful conclusion
- Maintain the Corrective Actions Register; conducting regular reviews and monitoring entries through to closure or authorised risk treatment
- Develop and maintain suitable information security training and awareness programmes and materials and providing evidence of competencies
- Undertake compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Obtain suitable metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Assist in resolution of IT Security incidents, monitoring them through to closure
- Write and revise information security policies in conjunction with BCISG
Please send in your CV to work for this company who are Investor in People Champion for more information and a full job spec!
Location: Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £45k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800