Test Co-ordinator – Software Test Management & co-ordination.
You must have:
- Experience (2+ years) with Software Test Management & co-ordination
- Demonstrates sound Project Management (2+years) skills in IT Systems Development environments
- Demonstrates a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Employs problem solving abilities through logical and methodical practices.
- Must have good interpersonal, written and spoken communication abilities.
- Is proactive and self-motivated.
- Experience in applications delivery lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements capture through to deployment using waterfall or iterative methods.
- Able to interpret and analyse data and pays high attention to detail
- Act as the single point of contact for the customer led testing activity (Business Acceptance Testing)
Secondary Deliverables –
- Document review and assurance
- Analyse information for further presentation using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs.
- Attend workshops
- Prepare for and contribute to lessons learned retrospectives
- Work with partners and provide input into additional build & testing activities.
- Assist in the resolution of complex problems which arise as a result of design, build and test phases.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 4 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800