Skills: Linux Specialist / Dev Ops – RHEL 5.1x and 6.5 (install and troubleshooting, Windows – SC cleared. You must be Security Cleared to SC level, please do not send in your CV if you are not. The purpose of this role the technical development, delivery and operational support of Remote Network Interface (RNI) using Linux packages.
- Senior level System Administrator (RHEL, Windows;
- VMware 5.5 conversant – Understand and familiar using the vCentre Client, Understanding of use & Purpose of Snapshots/Clones etc.
- Scripting Guru (BASH, Perl, Powershell, PostgreSQL
- Borderline Developer (Java, Spring)
- Automation Tool Experience (Chef, Puppet, Satellite etc)
- Cloud experience (this would equate to the vBlock for us)
- People Skills (interpersonal; communications; relationships)
- Customer Service orientation
- Technical development and testing of the RNI
- Delivery of the RNI against programme deadlines
- Incident Management and resolution of Production support issues
- Carry out analysis and design of customer requirements.
- Manage the deployment of fixes and changes into the Production environment.
- Complete the necessary technical and implementation documentation.
- Work closely with project managers, technical leads, the architecture team and SME’s to ensure technical solutions are delivered consistently and adhere to standards.
- Train and mentor more junior or less experienced members of the team.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800