Skills Data Analyst with Excel, Access, SQL, MySQL. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an Data Analyst with technical skills in Excel, Access, SQL, MySQL. Please note you must be able to gain Security and DBS Clearance for this role – please do not apply if you are unable. You must be able to: Create pivot tables, write formulas, power pivot and power Query with Excel. Create and maintain Access databases. Manage SQL and MySQL databases. Be able to manipulate large sets of data and create KPI’s.
- Experience of developing, creating and providing high quality technical roadmaps and support strategies against demanding Customer requirements, successful technical project management and to cost and schedule. The successful candidate will deliver the service using the most widely adopted ITIL v3 framework for IT service management.
- Core Role Responsibilities
- Continual Service Improvement
- Be accountable for monitoring and maintenance of reports
- Analysing department performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Liaising with other department to identify and improve working practises
- Improve and support the performance of processes as identified by Management team
- Identify opportunities to further develop performance and strategy
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £35k-£40k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800