Project Manager – Wireless Device Delivery. Key experience should include:
- 5-10 years experience of Project Management of wireless device delivery.
- Management of wireless device developers
- Close engagement with customer stakeholders
- Business analytical skills to ensure requirements are fully captured and understood
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of the DBCH and will:
- Manage multiple suppliers to ensure the DBCH Hardware is complete by August 2017 Manage suppliers to ensure the complete DBCH solution is ready for service in Q1 2018, including firmware development, introduction into manufacture, updates to Order Management System, updates to logistics solution,
- Manage the assurance process to ensure that functionality meets the contracted requirements
- Work with the Test Team and DCC to complete all of the PIT, SIT, UIT, OAT & BAT Testing needed for go-live
- Ensure that the solution passes the necessary security assessments
- Ensure that the product passes the necessary CE, security and protocol certifications, and is placed on the Certified Products List.
- Work with the Smart M2M team to ensure all aspects of the introduction of DBCH have been assessed and implemented, including transition into Service Management, updates to OSS/BSS, Security evaluation, and update to Finance operations.
- Ensure that preparation and updates of all necessary Communications Hub Support Materials documentation, training materials, and delivery of updated Train the Trainer sessions has been completed
- Clarify the requirements for change identified through the change request process and deliver complete impact assessment to DCC
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800