Skills: 3rd Line Support Infrastructure Engineer, VMware, Windows Server, Powershell, SCCM, HP environment, Helpdesk experience. Based in London (nearest tube – Marble Arch or Bond Street) my client are recruiting for a good hands on all-rounder 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer who is prepared to get hands dirty at all areas of IT.
Must have technical skills in:
- Working in a Small environment (10 and below team in IT)
- In depth knowledge of server virtualisation using VMware and shared storage.
- Powershell – Script Writing
- Building and maintaining Windows Servers and Desktops including security and patch maintenance.
- HP environment experience
- Helpdesk experience
Any skills in the following are a bonus:
- Veem / Symantec Net backup experience
- Client image deployment .
- ITIL experience
Role is to manage and maintain the infrastructure to provide a cost effective and efficient service to users of IT services. This includes; provide and maintain a secure network system, provide and maintain a system of servers, provide input to projects to ensure the infrastructure has sufficient capacity, ensure all systems, configurations and installations are documented etc. Keywords: 3rd Line Support Infrastructure Engineer, VMware, Windows Server, Powershell Script Writing, SCCM, HP environment, Helpdesk experience. For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV.
Salary: £45k-£50k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800