Group IT Manager. Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire my client has a new requirement for an Group IT Manager (manufacturing background preferable) for an initial 6 months contract with a focus on 3rd party contracts, relationship management and future IT strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years IT Management experience / preferably manufacturing background
- Experience of delivering bespoke software solutions and ERP system upgrades
- Knowledge of; Hyper-V Virtualization, Citrix/Terminal Services, Network Security and Mobile Devices
- Experience working with 3rd party software providers
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Provide management and leadership to the Group Functions IT team.
- Personally play a key role in helping review, design and decide the future IT strategy.
- Drive the development performance of 3rd party software contracts
- Plan and deliver all projects and programmes to agreed budgets, and timetables ensuring delivery of benefits.
- Manage people, budgets and suppliers both direct and indirect, internal and external.
- Management of delivery of new ERP and CRM systems.
- Manage the UK IT Team and Global IT Solution teams
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Start: ASAP – Urgent
Duration: 6 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800