SQL Application Support Analyst. My client is an Global leader based in Uxbridge, West London are looking for an Application Support Analyst. Please note: Working hours will be 11.45am to 20.00pm. You must have technical skills in:
- Strong SQL skills and experience to include select statements, inserts, scripts and queries.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and data structures.
- Experience of EDI, web ordering, sales and purchase orders management, stock control and on-line tracking.
- Previous experience of working in a software environment, ideally either with ERP or CRM.
- Fully competent in data analysis.
- Ability to support the creation of technical design documents and functional specifications.
- Fully competent in functional analysis.
- Fully competent in the use and deployment of software testing processes.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
Purpose of the role:
- Provide technical consultancy to support the successful delivery of IT & projects.
- To perform detail analytical project work to support new project initiatives.
- Testing, implementing and supporting solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Provide second line support for ERP.
- To contribute to assessing services’ and customers’ business and systems requirements and manage systems change.
- Support aspects of the systems continual improvement including: customer-facing consultancy, analysis, process mapping and specification development.
- Provide technology-based expertise and assistance in new business development efforts.
- Secondary interface with technology and system based suppliers.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers for IT related issues.
- Management, prioritisation and resolution of support desk tickets.
Please send your CV ASAP for more information.
Location: Uxbridge, West London
Salary: £35k-£40k + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800