Skills: Project Planner, Programme Planner – Primavera P6. You must have:
- Experience in the use of Primavera P6
- Good working knowledge and demonstrable experience of programme planning and scheduling in large, multi-disciplined programmes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge standard planning and reporting tools e.g. MS Project
- Desktop automation skills(MS Office Suite and use of database applications)
- Proven experience in Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- Understanding of budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- A passion and commitment to quality and standards and be good at proposing new ideas and approaches to support continuous improvement.
- Previous experience within the Telecommunications or Broadcast industry is preferable but not essential.
- Build, own, develop and ensure the maintenance of plans held in the planning system (Primavera P6).
- Provide stakeholders with concise, accurate and practical plans/schedules complete with status, forecast and trends facilitating clear, timely decisions for the successful delivery of customer programmes.
- When required, undertake scenario planning based on supplier & internal resource availability and participate in analysing the impact of changes on plans.
- Engage with and advise CIP Programme Directors, Programme, Project Managers and other relevant stakeholders, to maintain the accuracy integrity of their plans.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the programme teams to achieve good, consistent, project planning.
- Be a centre of excellence in the use Primavera P6 within the group.
- Document and communicate processes to ensure consistency in the use of Primavera P6.
- Support the production of management reports with schedule and progress status information.
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
Duration: 3 Months
Telephone:01442 291 800