Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Server, Exchange, AD, Cisco Routers & Switches, VMware. My client based in West Bromwich, West Midlands are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer. Due to the nature of the role, the post holder will be require to be flexible with working hours including adjusting shift patterns, working overtime and being on call.
You must have:
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, VLANS and routing protocols including how they can be used to provide controls and security.
- Knowledge of firewalls, LAN/WAN technologies, telephony, VMware, SAN, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Microsoft MCSE or MCITP qualification or equivalent experience.
- Cisco CCNA qualification with experience of Cisco ISE and PRIME.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and influence.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertake proactive analysis including monitoring and management.
- Take a lead in the planning and delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Technical support of business and infrastructure applications.
- Investigating and recommending continual improvements.
- Producing documentation so that systems can be supported.
- Carrying out purchasing, budgetary and administration tasks when required.
- Leading cross team projects including project management and assurance.
- Ensuring systems are secure and that risks are understood, documented and mitigated.
Please send in your CV ASAP for a great opportunity and a full job spec!
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Salary: £36k Circa + Pension + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800