Customer Services Manager – ITIL Certified . My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an Customer Services Manager – ITIL Certified. You must have:
- Certification at ITIL intermediate level or above is desirable.
- Significant experience of managing Customer Services teams in technical environment.
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services.
- Significant experience in a Service Delivery Management role.
- Experience off managing service provisioning and resource scheduling teams.
- Experience of implementing ITIL v3 based process frameworks.
- Experience of implementing and developing IT Service Management Systems.
You will be responsible to integrate and manage a Customer Services team providing: Service Desk Support, Service Delivery Management, Customer Experience Management and Provisioning. The team supports both internal and external customers. Role involves:
- Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
- Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
- Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
- Establish a Customer Services Plan that continually develops the team in line with business needs and industry best practice.
- Establish and develop an ITIL v3 based process framework covering internal functions and interfaces to other business functions.
- Establish and develop a Customer Services systems (e.g. ITSM) plan.
- Manage and develop Service Desks responsible for customer call handling and Tier-1 support.
- Manage and develop scheduling and provisioning teams responsible for the allocation of resource for implementation and support activities.
- Provide a Service Delivery Management (SDM) capability, and provide direct SDM support for key customers.
- Provide and manage a framework for managing and improving Customer Satisfaction.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £45k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800