Skills IT Team Leader. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an IT Team Leader. You must have:
- Significant experience of managing IT teams.
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services and technologies.
- Experience of developing IT plans, covering: Infrastructure, Services, Risk and Security.
- Experience of implementing ITIL v3 based process frameworks – awareness would be sufficient.
- Experience of implementing and developing IT Management Systems.
- End user device support and configuration: PC, Printer, Mobile.
- Microsoft Operating Systems both desktop and Server 2003 onwards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems and applications, including SQL Server and Exchange Server.
- Active Directory and Domain management
- Security Technologies: Access control, Threat Management, AV, Content Filtering, IPS, DDOS.
- Network Technologies: LAN/WLAN/WAN.
- Server Technologies: Microsoft Server, Virtualisation.
- Storage Technologies: SAN architecture, Backup.
- UC Technologies: IP voice, Collaboration.
You will be responsible to supervise a team of internal IT technicians, and to define future IT plans and strategies. Role involves:
- Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
- Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
- Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
- Establish an IT Plan that continually develops the team and IT systems in line with business needs and industry best practice.
- Establish and develop an ITIL v3 based process framework covering internal functions and interfaces to other business functions.
- Supervise a team of IT Technicians responsible for providing:
- End user support.
- IT infrastructure maintenance and management.
- Provide technical resources for customer deployment and support where required.
- Provide technical support where required and act as first escalation point for internal IT issues.
- Define and manage the internal IT risk register and internal IT security plan.
- Define and implement future IT system plans and strategies in line with business requirements and industry best practice.
- Manage small internal IT projects.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £40k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800