Skills Project Manager – Complex IT & Technical Projects, implementing / establishing PMO frameworks. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an Project Manager with experience in delivering complex IT and technical projects including implementing / establishing PMO frameworks. You must have:
- Significant experience in delivering complex IT and technical projects.
- Considerable experience in delivering projects in a variety of customer environments.
- Experience of working with sales/customer facing environments.
- Experience of establishing PMO frameworks.
- Exposure to full project lifecycle – from selling through to handover to operations.
- Solid technical awareness in IT and Managed Services.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
You will be responsible for ensuring that projects for internal and external customers are delivered to: time, budget and quality criteria. Role involves:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Provide effective project progress reporting, and escalation.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish a Project Management Office (PMO) framework utilising capabilities in other business units, partners and third parties.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £45k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800