Skills Solutions Support Team Leader – designing complex integrated technology solutions. My client based in Basingstoke, Hampshire are looking for an Solutions Support Team Leader. You must have:
- Significant experience of managing design and technical support teams.
- Significant experience in designing complex integrated technology solutions.
- Broad knowledge of IT and communications services and technologies.
- Experience of developing technology and service plans. Including the production of white papers and business cases.
- Experience of implementing ITIL v3 based process frameworks.
- Experience of implementing and developing support systems and tools: Monitoring, Management, Automation.
Good technical knowledge of the following:
- End user device support and configuration: PC, Printer, Mobile.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Active Directory and Domain management
- Security Technologies: Access control, Threat Management, AV, Content Filtering, IPS, DDOS.
- Network Technologies: LAN/WLAN/WAN.
- Server Technologies: Microsoft Server, Virtualisation.
- Storage Technologies: SAN architecture, Backup.
- UC Technologies: IP voice, Collaboration
You will be responsible to supervise a team of Solution Specialists responsible for the complex: design, deployment, and support of IT and communications solutions for external and internal customers. Covering: customer solutions, shared infrastructure and internal IT infrastructure and services.
- Ensure that overall performance of the team meets: customer service level requirements, operational performance targets, financial objectives, and compliance criteria.
- Establish a Training and development framework that will ensure the team has the necessary: technical, process, customer and business competencies, as well as clear career development paths.
- Establish relationships with key internal stakeholders, including the management of regular: performance and planning reviews.
- Establish a Solutions Support Plan that continually develops the team and systems in line with business needs and industry best practice.
- Establish and develop an ITIL v3 based process framework covering internal functions and interfaces to other business functions.
- Supervise a team of Solutions Specialist responsible for providing:
- Pre-sales support.
- Design, build, test and deployment of shared infrastructure and complex services and solutions.
- Teir-3 technical support for: Internal IT, Shared Infrastructure and customer solutions.
- Provide functional support (as above) where required.
- Work with internal teams, partners and 3rd parties to develop and manage new services and technologies.
- Establish and manage a service catalogue for technical solutions and services.
- Provide the co-ordination point for managing the technical input for new bids, using internal, partner and 3rd party capabilities.
- Support Customer Services and Operational teams to develop, implement and enhance best practice technical support policies and processes.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £60k + Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800