Skills: IT Project Manager – Accountancy or Financial Background. My client based in City of London are looking for an IT Project Manager. You must have around 5 years experience in managing IT based projects preferably in accountancy or financial environment with solid Prince2 experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work on some varied projects in an excellent company that offers an attractive reward package (£75k + up to 30% Bonus + Good Benefits) with low turnover of staff in a role which you can learn, develop and prosper. You will be primarily responsible for delivering projects and supporting activities in line with business objectives, using professional project management techniques and application of agreed methodologies.
- Define project scope and develop and maintain full project plans at milestone and task levels, identifying risk and managing contingency plans within every project.
• Complete project initiation documentation with detailed costing’s and ensure key stakeholders are engaged.
• Identify, agree and manage the resources of budget, people, systems, user and supplier, to achieve agreed project and business objectives.
• Design and implement new processes including the integration of Agile into PRINCE2 project management standards.
• Report project status at the appropriate level to all necessary parties and ensure communication channels remain updated.
• Provide support to the Business Analysis function.
• Support business processes and assist with issue resolution
• As required specialise in one or more “domain” to provide expertise and to support procurement and account management.
• Define re-usable test plans, oversee testing and deliver post go-live support.
Any ITIL experience would be a bonus. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you.
Location: City of London
Salary: £75k + up to 30% Bonus + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800