Skills: Business Analyst. My client based in West Bromwich, West Midlands are looking for an Business Analyst. Role is to solicit, define and document business requirements for process and software changes, as well as developing and enhancing the business analysis standards and methodology.
You must have:
- Experience of working within a Financial Services organisation is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to challenge and influence.
- Experience of project delivery.
- Broad understanding of IT technology and the business use of IT systems.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
You will be responsible for:
- Understand and document business processes and workflows, and their data requirements.
- Partner with business users to fully capture their requirements, and then re-present them back to the business areas.
- Challenge business area requirements to ensure they meet the real needs of the business, both tactically and strategically.
- Define change requests for internal and external software developers.
- On larger projects, support the project initiation, business case and tender processes.
- Analyse the impact of software solutions and changes to software on the business operation.
- Support test teams where required in their understanding of business requirements.
Please send in your CV ASAP for a great opportunity and a full job spec!
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Salary: £50k-£55k + Pension + Good Benefits
Telephone:01442 291 800