- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Java development: J2EE, Servlet, JSP.
- Knowledge of databases, query language (SQL) and Java interfaces (JDBC, WSDL).
- Knowledge of development concepts and technics (any language).
- Effective analytical skills.
- Aptitude for creative problem solving.
- Ability to simplify complex systems.
- To work in team with other developers and share the expert knowledge in terms of Java technologies.
- To develop and document new applications by a process of analysis, coding and testing, ensuring that the integrity and security of the company’s intellectual property is considered at all times.
- To contribute to improving general Java framework in use for web application developments.
- To contribute to collecting business needs, establishing information system specifications and plans to deliver internal developments.
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Duration: 6-8 Weeks / End of January 2017
Telephone:01442 291 800